About the Role
We are seeking experienced volleyball coaches to join our team and help lead our athletes to success. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching the fundamentals of volleyball, developing strategies for game play, and motivating players to reach their full potential. The ideal candidate should have a passion for the sport, a strong knowledge of the game, experience in coaching or playing at a competitive level, and has comfortability with holding Christian devotionals with the athletes.
- Develop and implement strategies for team success.
- Teach proper technique and form for all volleyball skills.
- Organize and lead practice sessions.
- Develop game plans for upcoming matches.
- Motivate players to perform at their best.
- Monitor player progress and provide feedback.
- Communicate with players, parents, and school administrators.
- Create devotionals for each practice.
- Praying before each practice and game with team.
- Traveling at least two weekends every month for tournaments.
- After school
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Prior or current competitive volleyball experience
Valid driver's license
High school degree/or equivalent
About the Company
We are engaging, social, rewarding and our goal is to Train Junior level (11-15 year old) female club athletes with high-level training, discipline, and maintain a Christian environment.
Our work environment includes:
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Safe work environment
- Casual yet appropriate work attire